Volunteer at CHRP
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for CHRP!
Being a volunteer for CHRP is a wonderful way to support tap and percussive arts in the community. We present year-round programming with a full-time staff of only two people and we rely heavily on support from our volunteers to make each event a success.
Becoming a volunteer is simple: send an email to info[at]chicagotap.org and be sure to include your name. CHRP sends an email to the entire volunteer list before each main
program, noting the various areas with which the staff needs
assistance. If you're able and willing to help, simply respond to that email and we'll work out the details.
Some areas in which our volunteers help:
CHRP is grateful to receive assistance from The Saints for our ushering needs. To learn more about The Saints, click here.
- Artist Transportation (travel to/from hotel, airport, venue)
- Front of House assistance (such as collecting surveys, assisting patrons)
- Registration at workshops and festivals
- Merchandise selling at all events
- Administrative mailings (such as press releases, appeals, etc.)
- Special projects as necessary
- Serving on one of our committees (Fundraising, Marketing, Finance)